Photo: Justin Sullivan / Getty Images
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- HTC posted a 70% drop in profits.
- There’s another report that new Macs are coming in June.
- YouTube will start automatically converting your 1080p videos to 3D.
- Nokia’s Finnish jobs are slowly being shifted to Asia.
- Sergey Brin wore the Google Glasses out to dinner last night.
- Larry Page put out a big manifesto, aiming high for 2012.
- The Google Glasses might not be all they’re cracked up to be.
- A symbolic victory: Apple’s stock closed higher than Google’s for the first time ever.
- Google can’t get its own Nexus phones updated on time.
- More than half a million Macs have been infected with password-stealing malware.
BI Intelligence ia a new subscription research service that provides real–time insight, information, and analysis of the Internet industry. Subscribe now and you’ll get briefs, notes, interviews, and in–depth reports, as well as a library of charts and data that will help you stay on top of key trends and dynamics.
Try it free for four weeks. Click here to sign up.