Photo: Flickr, CC / Megan BG
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Spotify is not exactly taking the US by storm — subscriber growth is much lower than expected.
- Spotify just came up with the best use of the Facebook Timeline we’ve ever seen.
- Here’s how the speed of information has affected human progress.
- Ashton Kutcher says the role of Steve Jobs was meant for him.
- SugarCRM raises $33 million to take on Salesforce and Microsoft.
- Here’s our review of the Nokia Lumia 900, Microsoft’s last chance at saving Windows Phone.
- Yahoo has already started firing thousands of workers.
- AOL Instant Messenger has totally collapsed.
- Facebook just made it a lot easier to make awesome mobile apps.
- Here are the patents Facebook says Yahoo infringes.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.