Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Here’s Amazon’s plan to attract more developers to the Kindle Fire.
- 68% of US Android owners never use Wi-Fi.
- Yahoo is so bloated it could cut 25% of its staff and no one would notice.
- That’s why the company will see layoffs on Wednesday.
- IBM is picking a new fight with Oracle.
- The SEC is taking a closer look at Groupon, according to a report.
- Google Wallet cofounder Rob von Behren leaves for Square.
- Here’s Apple’s new system that makes it unbelievably easy to spend money at the Apple Store.
- Path just hired this superstar to be its “fixer.”
- Dell makes a boneheaded $600 million acquisition.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.