Photo: Flickr / Svenstorm
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Amazon inflates its numbers to make its streaming video library seem bigger than it really is.
- Apple has a plan to reinvent your earbuds.
- Microsoft got a bright idea from Amazon — selling search as a service.
- Facebook just moved into a big new office in Seattle.
- These ex-MySpace execs want to make the web more personal.
- Larry Page dropped a huge hint that the Google tablet is coming soon.
- Here’s how Instagram planned to make money before it was acquired by Facebook.
- Boxee may have only sold 200,000 boxes.
- It costs more money to make a Lumia 900 than an iPhone 4S.
- Here’s Google’s reasoning behind announcing a stock split.
BI Intelligence ia a new subscription research service that provides real–time insight, information, and analysis of the Internet industry. Subscribe now and you’ll get briefs, notes, interviews, and in–depth reports, as well as a library of charts and data that will help you stay on top of key trends and dynamics.
Try it free for four weeks. Click here to sign up.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.