Photo: Flickr/Ferran Rodenas
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- This rare video shows an iPad being made inside a Foxconn factory.
- A former MySpace exec points out 3 mistakes that Facebook should never make.
- Samsung has a new tablet that’s better than the Kindle Fire.
- People are flipping out over the new Google+ design.
- Patch editor-in-chief Brian Farnham is out.
- Check out the hilariously inept beer-pouring robot.
- Google plans to make a substantial investment in Motorola’s phone business, not sell it.
- Here are 4 management rules that Facebook’s seventh employee learned from Mark Zuckerberg.
- Apple and Samsung are the only smartphone companies that matter.
- Facebook unveils “Groups for Schools,” the original purpose of Facebook.
BI Intelligence ia a new subscription research service that provides real–time insight, information, and analysis of the Internet industry. Subscribe now and you’ll get briefs, notes, interviews, and in–depth reports, as well as a library of charts and data that will help you stay on top of key trends and dynamics.
Try it free for four weeks. Click here to sign up.