Good morning! Here’s the news:
- With the introduction of the new iPad, prices on the iPad 2 are unbelievable right now.
- Google fixed Chrome’s $60,000 security problem in 24 hours.
- The guy who says he owns half of Facebook has hired new lawyers and forensic experts.
- Marc Andreessen reveals his biggest regret as an investor.
- Yahoo continues its long, slow slide.
- Trada has unlocked the secret to Facebook and Google ads that work.
- Instagram may soon be valued at $500 million.
- Why did Facebook acquire a startup centered on eye-tracking?
- Newspapers are the fastest-shrinking industry in the US.
- AT&T and Apple are playing a ridiculous trick on iPhone 4S owners.
BI Intelligence ia a new subscription research service that provides real–time insight, information, and analysis of the Internet industry. Subscribe now and you’ll get briefs, notes, interviews, and in–depth reports, as well as a library of charts and data that will help you stay on top of key trends and dynamics.
Try it free for four weeks. Click here to sign up.