Good morning! Here’s the news:
- The new iPad was announced yesterday. Here’s everything you need to know about it.
- Here’s the breakdown on how much a wireless plan will cost you for your new iPad.
- Just like the iPad, the next iPhone probably won’t have a name.
- After Introducing the new iPad, Apple made a huge change to the App Store and told no one.
- The iPad wasn’t the only announcement yesterday — here’s a look at the new Apple TV.
- There’s a lot of speculation that Apple is changing its logo.
- Google just gave a bunch of money to a guy who hacked Chrome.
- PBS has released an entertaining mini-documentary on animated GIFs.
- The latest Facebook filing makes it very clear who’s in charge of the company.
- Facebook also got the go-ahead to take out a $5 billion loan.
BI Intelligence ia a new subscription research service that provides real–time insight, information, and analysis of the Internet industry. Subscribe now and you’ll get briefs, notes, interviews, and in–depth reports, as well as a library of charts and data that will help you stay on top of key trends and dynamics.
Try it free for four weeks. Click here to sign up.