Photo: Dylan Love
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Apple is announcing its iPad 3 at 1 PM Eastern time. We’ll have live coverage as it happens.
- Here’s what you need to know prior to the Apple event.
- Apple may collect $5-15 for each Android handset sold.
- Here’s what we know about the next release of iOS.
- Apple just added a “catalogues” category to the App Store.
- Google just killed Android Market — here’s what you’ll get instead.
- Check out Square’s spectacular growth.
- Pandora’s fourth-quarter earnings are out, and it’s a miss.
- Google just pulled a trick from the Microsoft playbook to fix its music service.
- Actually, it looks like Naveen tried to fight his departure from Foursquare.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.