Good morning! Here’s the news:
- This news from a patent lawsuit would have made Steve Jobs ecstatic.
- Zynga’s about to spend $228 million to buy its office building.
- Your webcam can read your ID card to verify your identity.
- This West Coast AOL veteran is firing back at East Coast management.
- Here’s the worst case scenario for Windows 8.
- Facebook released a messaging app for Windows (and boy, is it ugly).
- Here’s our walkthrough of Highlight, the app that everyone in Silicon Valley is nuts for right now.
- This is the iPad 3 rumour won’t die, probably because it’s most likely true.
- Here’s Max Levchin’s billion-dollar gaffe.
- Marc Andreessen says Apple stock is undervalued at $500.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.