Photo: Flickr / Joi
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Zynga’s chief engineer has resigned in order to do “something entrepreneurial.”
- Google is opening an online tablet store.
- LivingSocial’s cofounder steps down from the board.
- RIM lost $54 million on that massive outage.
- Ex-CEO of RIM Jim Balsillie has stepped down from the RIM board.
- Foxconn is promising its workers that things are going to change.
- Watch out, Google — Facebook has an ex-Googler and 2 dozen engineers working on search.
- No one wants to sell Larry Ellison an NBA team.
- Here’s how Microsoft is helping to take down evil spammers.
- Amazon wants to put huge new towers in downtown Seattle.
BI Intelligence ia a new subscription research service that provides real–time insight, information, and analysis of the Internet industry. Subscribe now and you’ll get briefs, notes, interviews, and in–depth reports, as well as a library of charts and data that will help you stay on top of key trends and dynamics.
Try it free for four weeks. Click here to sign up.