Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Apple has updated its movie trailer app to support the iPad’s Retina display.
- This was Steve Jobs’s last gift to his employees.
- Google employees are happier than Facebook employees.
- Facebook is about to become the same size as Google with 1/10th of the revenue.
- This Yahoo exec says selling the company’s ad tech won’t be easy.
- Reid Hoffman is unloading Facebook stock before the IPO.
- If it weren’t for Tim Cook, the iPad would’ve cost $5,000.
- You simply must see this beautiful concept design of the next iPhone.
- Paul Allen is spending $500 million to figure out how the brain works.
- Angry Birds Space is out! Go get it!
BI Intelligence ia a new subscription research service that provides real–time insight, information, and analysis of the Internet industry. Subscribe now and you’ll get briefs, notes, interviews, and in–depth reports, as well as a library of charts and data that will help you stay on top of key trends and dynamics.
Try it free for four weeks. Click here to sign up.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.