Photo: West Coast Green
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Elon Musk just appeared on 60 Minutes. Here’s what you missed.
- Foxconn is willing to forgive and forget the inaccurate reporting on its factory working conditions.
- Now Sphero can be a conventional remote control car.
- Al Gore has been accused of abusing his seat on the Apple board for personal gain.
- Here’s what the smart money thinks Apple will do with its cash.
- The FAA is revisiting its policy on using electronic devices on aeroplanes.
- AT&T just mailed a check to a guy for throttling his data plan.
- There’s a rumour going around that Yahoo is about to fire its smartest innovators.
- The next Internet Explorer will be better…and worse.
- Here’s what will keep Yahoo from suing Facebook into oblivion.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.