Good morning! Here’s the news:
- The iPad launches today. Here are some of the best apps for that new Retina display.
- People are lining up for the iPad around the world.
- Even Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak’s been in line since noon yesterday.
- Walmart started selling the iPad at midnight.
- Not sure if you want the new iPad? You can try it free for 30 days.
- This new Microsoft ad has to be seen to be believed.
- Here’s PayPal’s take on the future of retail.
- The former president of The Onion is starting a dating site.
- Microsoft plans to release the new Xbox by 2013.
- Here’s how Yahoo employees can make a quick $25,000.
BI Intelligence ia a new subscription research service that provides real–time insight, information, and analysis of the Internet industry. Subscribe now and you’ll get briefs, notes, interviews, and in–depth reports, as well as a library of charts and data that will help you stay on top of key trends and dynamics.
Try it free for four weeks. Click here to sign up.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.