Good morning! Here’s the news:
- The iPad launches today. Here are some of the best apps for that new Retina display.
- People are lining up for the iPad around the world.
- Even Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak’s been in line since noon yesterday.
- Walmart started selling the iPad at midnight.
- Not sure if you want the new iPad? You can try it free for 30 days.
- This new Microsoft ad has to be seen to be believed.
- Here’s PayPal’s take on the future of retail.
- The former president of The Onion is starting a dating site.
- Microsoft plans to release the new Xbox by 2013.
- Here’s how Yahoo employees can make a quick $25,000.
BI Intelligence ia a new subscription research service that provides real–time insight, information, and analysis of the Internet industry. Subscribe now and you’ll get briefs, notes, interviews, and in–depth reports, as well as a library of charts and data that will help you stay on top of key trends and dynamics.
Try it free for four weeks. Click here to sign up.