Photo: Illustration: Ellis Hamburger
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- The next iPhone will reportedly have a larger 4.6-inch display.
- Here’s how Google plans to fix Google Wallet.
- An expert finally explains why people love zombies.
- Zynga bought Draw Something developer OMGPOP.
- Zynga’s mobile chief explains why they bought the company.
- Here’s why $200 million for OMGPOP is incredibly cheap.
- Facebook pokes are about to get much more annoying.
- Pinterest’s traffic grew 52% between January and February.
- Tech gods Ken Lerer and Bob Pittman just bought part of the New York Mets.
- You won’t believe this weird protest against Apple in Palo Alto.
BI Intelligence ia a new subscription research service that provides real–time insight, information, and analysis of the Internet industry. Subscribe now and you’ll get briefs, notes, interviews, and in–depth reports, as well as a library of charts and data that will help you stay on top of key trends and dynamics.
Try it free for four weeks. Click here to sign up.