Photo: Illustration: Ellis Hamburger
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- The next iPhone will reportedly have a larger 4.6-inch display.
- Here’s how Google plans to fix Google Wallet.
- An expert finally explains why people love zombies.
- Zynga bought Draw Something developer OMGPOP.
- Zynga’s mobile chief explains why they bought the company.
- Here’s why $200 million for OMGPOP is incredibly cheap.
- Facebook pokes are about to get much more annoying.
- Pinterest’s traffic grew 52% between January and February.
- Tech gods Ken Lerer and Bob Pittman just bought part of the New York Mets.
- You won’t believe this weird protest against Apple in Palo Alto.
BI Intelligence ia a new subscription research service that provides real–time insight, information, and analysis of the Internet industry. Subscribe now and you’ll get briefs, notes, interviews, and in–depth reports, as well as a library of charts and data that will help you stay on top of key trends and dynamics.
Try it free for four weeks. Click here to sign up.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.