[credit provider=”Motorola Solutions” url=”http://video.motorolasolutions.com/playlist.aspx/history/829972563001/page=3″]
Good morning! Here’s what you need to know:
- Crazy! Google buys Android handset maker Motorola Mobility for $12.5 billion.
- Apple is ordering 20 million iPhone 5s for a blockbuster October release.
- Backup startup Dropbox is being valued at $5 billion dollars.
- The future of the Facebook platform is media and ecommerce.
- Google is plugging Google+ into all of its services.
- The patent system is an innovation tax.
- Facebook games makers are wary about Google+ because it’s complicated to maintain several platforms and it’s probably still immature.
- The fastest-growing demographic on Google+ is rich suburban parents.
- Buddy Media, the Facebook marketing software startup, raises money at a $500 million valuation.
- BONUS: Big beautiful pictures of Apple’s amazing future campus.