Photo: Dan Frommer, Business Insider
Good morning! Here’s what you need to know:
- Apple is making a totally different-looking iPhone 5.
- Twitter is entertaining offers at a $8 billion valuation now.
- 1% of players provide 25-50% of Zynga’s revenue.
- Facebook may be planning a music service called Vibes.
- Turntable.fm raises $7.5 million at a $37.5 million valuation.
- Amazon is building out its infrastructure in a huge way.
- How RDIO plans to crush Spotify.
- The benefits of an early IPO.
- This travel site raised $13 million before even launching.
- BONUS: Death to the QR code!