Photo: AP Photo
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Groupon stock hits the market today, priced at $20 a share.
- Google is looking to roll out a pay TV service.
- Here are all the details on the next Nook tablet.
- Solve Media, a startup that embeds ads in CAPTCHAs, is raising more money at a $25-40 million valuation.
- LinkedIn insiders are selling off $400 million of stock.
- HTC has announced the Rezound, a 4G smartphone powered by Beats Audio.
- The Winklevoss twins were profiled in Vanity Fair — this exchange shows you just how ridiculous they can be.
- RIM’s market cap is less than the total value of its assets.
- According to Forbes’ Powerful People list, only one person is more powerful than Mark Zuckerberg.