Photo: Steve Kovach, Business Insider
Hello.Thanks for reading SAI.
- A SAP exec says some of Larry Ellison’s claims fry his brain.
- Fighting child privacy laws, Facebook says kids should be able to “like” things too.
- You can spend $11,111 on a coffee maker, if you want.
- Apple starts buying back shares this week.
- Google won’t allow older Motorola phones to upgrade to its latest Android operating system, which is weird because Google owns Motorola.
- There’s a new HTC phone out, and it has a lot of gigaflops or somesuch.
- The ban on sales of Samsung’s iPad-wannabe is over.
- Samsung has sued Apple, claiming the iPhone 5 infringes patents.
- AOL is finally putting videos on YouTube.
- These days, one in six people working in media work for Internet media companies.