Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Here’s a breakdown of what’s changed at Apple since Tim Cook took over as CEO.
- GarageBand is now a universal app — you can record music on your iPhones and iPods.
- People have been complaining about an echo problem with the iPhone 4S.
- Here’s why Apple was right to fire Steve Jobs in 1985.
- Streaming music service MOG has seen its user base more than triple since its Facebook integration.
- According to a leak from Verizon, Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus may not launch until the week of Black Friday.
- Chip designer ARM is expanding into the server hardware business.
- C Spire, a regional cell phone carrier based in Mississippi, will become the fourth US company to support the iPhone 4S.
- Gmail is rolling out a redesigned UI that features brighter colours and larger tabs for conversations.
- Microsoft killed off its tablet computer project because it didn’t play nicely with the Windows franchise.