Good morning! Come back to SAI for news all day. For now:
- Apple is going to use Foursquare’s data about local businesses to fix Apple Maps.
- It sounds like a new Nokia Lumia is coming to Verizon.
- YouTube Capture is a new iPhone app from Google that lets you record and upload videos.
- Mark Zuckerberg’s wedding photographer is pretty upset that Facebook-owned Instagram’s new terms of service give it the right to put users’ photos in ads.
- Meanwhile, here’s what the new terms of service mean for you, normal Instagram user.
- A judge denied Apple a permanent injunction against Samsung products
- Facebook added a new Yelp-like feature to its mobile app; it gives users recommendations on where to go.
- Sequoia raised a $700 million growth stage fund.
- Pssst…you can buy a $100 iTunes gift card for $85 at Best Buy.
- Morgan Stanley will pay a $5 million fine over how it handled the Facebook IPO.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.