Photo: Adrien Olczak
Welcome to 2013!
- Apple is already testing the iPhone 6 and iOS 7, according to a third-party developer logs.
- Yesterday marked the 30th birthday of the modern Internet.
- Apple is going to start sourcing its A6X chips from Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing instead of Samsung.
- The fiscal cliff tax hikes for “rich” Americans don’t affect venture capitalists.
- Intel wants to sell a set-top box that unbundles cable channels, but it’s running into delays.
- Cable companies are getting left behind when it comes to offer consumers high Internet speeds.
- Employers in California and Illinois can no longer ask workers for their Facebook passwords.
- The Next Web says its magazine gets one Android download for every 80 iOS downloads.
- Sina Weibo, which is sort of a Chinese Twitter, saw 729,571 messages per minute during New Year’s Eve.
- This is the perfect bookmarklet for tweeters.