Photo: Getty Images / Justin Sullivan
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Facebook is expected to file for IPO today — it originally wanted to raise $10 billion, but it’s since cut that to $5 billion.
- Here are three predictions about what to expect when it goes public.
- The first picture of the BlackBerry 10 superphone has leaked.
- A survey indicates that Android users are most likely to have sex on the first date.
- There was no love for Google at the Crunchies this year.
- YouTube chief Salar Kamangar explained how organising YouTube into channels can substantially increase revenue.
- A source teased us with the detail that Google search will get very visual in the future.
- Amazon shares took a dive after hours in light of low earnings due to increased operating expenses.
- We heard a rumour that Nikesh Arora will run Motorola once the deal closes.
- Siri sings lead vocals in a new song by The Flaming Lips.