Good morning! Here’s the news:
- New tech The Verge site went live this morning.
- RIM has totally fallen apart in the United States.
- Here’s why all those new content partners are teaming up with Google for exclusive YouTube channels.
- CNN says Mike Arrington is full of it — he knew he was going to be interviewed about diversity in startups.
- Adult film distributor FyreTV is bringing adult entertainment to your Boxee.
- Motorola Mobility just laid off 800 people before finalising its sale to Google.
- HP is selling TouchPads for $150 when you buy one with a computer.
- Bill Gates appeared on ABC and responded to all the (less than flattering) comments Steve Jobs made about him over time.
- Steve Jobs’ final words were “Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.”