Photo: Business Insider
Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Jack Dorsey is backing away from Twitter and spending more time working at his payments startup Square.
- Ellen Pao is still showing up for work every day at Kleiner Perkins even though she’s suing the firm. Awkward.
- Researchers claim that the calendar feature on LinkedIn’s app transmits the user’s personal information back to LinkedIn’s servers. The company quickly updated the app in response.
- Here are all the photos from Airtime’s ridiculous star-studded launch party yesterday.
- Airtime may already be having its first brush with controversy. It turns out the service takes photos of every person who is using it.
- NASDAQ is planning to compensate some of Facebook’s early investors over the botched IPO.
- Business Insider’s Jay Yarow argues that Android is losing the platform war and could potentially lose the battle for marketshare as well.
- Tensions are running high at Foxconn. There are reports that 1,000 workers at the manufacturing plant rioted Monday night over a tiny incident.
- Samsung is investing money in a secret weapon against Apple.
- In case you missed it: Check out this tour of Pinterest’s Palo Alto office, where employees get weekly happy hours and lots of fan swag.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.