Yodeanecdotal via YahooYahoo employees are resisting the switch to Yahoo Mail for their corporate email accounts
Happy Monday. Here’s some news to kickstart your week:
- TV is dying and here are some charts that prove it.
- Apple has confirmed its acquisition of 3-D sensor startup PrimeSense. PrimeSense was reportedly bought for about $US360 million.
- Uber has partnered with Toyota and General Motors to help its drivers buy more affordable cars.
- Yahoo employees don’t want to switch their corporate email accounts to Yahoo Mail.
- A new study found there is a surprising connection between the creator of Bitcoin and the alleged founder of Silk Road.
- A woman’s angry, tech-savvy ex hacked her phones, voicemail and computer to block her from her digital life. Unfortunately, that’s what domestic violence is starting to look like in the digital age.
- Scott Adams, the creator of the Dilbert cartoon, explains why he wants his elderly, sick father to die immediately. He believes doctor-assisted suicides should be legal.
- That 3 hour and 12 minute football game you like to watch every Sunday? On average, you’ll see 100 commercials during it and only 11 minutes of real action with the football.
- Google-owned Waze now lets its users receive driving directions from celebrities via voice navigation.
- 9 entrepreneurs, including Aaron Levie of Box and Max Levchin of Slide and PayPal, reveal why they decided to sell for big bucks or pass on life-changing acquisitions.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.