Good morning! It’s a cool overcast day here in New York with a slight chance of showers. Hope it’s nicer where you are. The news:
1. Yahoo bought a Snapchat type service called Blink. In typical Yahoo fashion, it’s shutting down Blink.
2. One of the founders of Quidsi, which was the parent company of Diapers.com, is jumping back in the e-commerce industry with a new company at Jet.com. Amazon bought Quidsi after a brutal pricing war between the two companies.
3. Anthony Noto, the Goldman Sachs banker who took Twitter public, has left to join hedge fund Coatue. This is being described a really big loss for Goldman Sachs.
4. Here’s a chart looking at the net revenue per user at different websites. Google is the leader by quite a bit.
7. A judge tossed the subpoena issued by NY’s attorney general for Airbnb. The AG said he will still investigate Airbnb.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.