Happy Friday! It’s going to be a warm, sunny day here in New York. Let’s look into the news, yes?
1. Apple is reportedly exploring internet-connected hardware for the home. There aren’t many details on what it’s developing, but it’s not a thermostat like the Nest.
4. We wore a Google smartwatch for a day, and we already don’t like it. It does too much, it’s constantly buzzing.
6. Larry Page is doing his best to convince the world that Google+ isn’t dead. In an interview with the NYT, he said, “People are always like, ‘Oh, what’s going on?’ But for us, we’re super excited about it because it’s a big service, growing continuously, since we launched it, at a high rate, and we’re making it better and better every day.”
9. Android users are spending half as much as iOS users on apps despite the fact that Android’s user base is twice as big as iOS. No wonder developers still go iOS first.
10. For the first time in 10 years, Samsung is no longer the number one place young South Koreans want to work. Korean Air is the new number one.