Good morning! It looks set to be a cool, crisp day in New York. A high of 50. Here’s the tech news you need to know today.
1. Apple’s rumoured iPad Pro tablet may have been delayed. It’s now expected in the second quarter of 2015.
2. Hasbro is in talks to acquire DreamWorks Animation. The deal is at least 60 days away from being finalised.
3. Xbox sales have picked up after its price cut. The new $US349 price means it’s now outselling the PlayStation 4.
4. Twitter has released a new strategy statement. People have mixed feelings about it.
5. YouTube has unveiled its premium music subscription service. It costs $US7.99 per month.
SPONSORED BY: Four Points
Business, meet pleasure. Four Points has everything you need for both work and play, including complimentary Wi-Fi. Plus, score a $US25 Four Points Prepaid Mastercard on your next two-night weekend stay. Book now.
6. Twitter stock soared after its CEO hinted at upcoming changes. The company plans on creating instant timelines for new users.
7. Google’s DoubleClick ad platform went down for over an hour yesterday. It likely cost publishers millions in lost revenue.
8. Yahoo investors want AOL CEO Tim Armstrong to merge with the company and take control. Armstrong has reportedly been receptive to the idea.
9. Samsung has unveiled a new camera that captures environments in 3D. It’s designed to work with virtual reality headsets.
10. Taylor Swift’s record labels says she earns less money from Spotify than Spotify claimed. The label says she was paid less then $US500,000 last year from streaming.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.