Good morning! Here’s the tech news you need to know today.
1. Apple retail chief Angela Ahrendts recorded a video advising staff that the Apple Watch is about to be sold in stores. It was previously available to buy online.
2. Samsung is reportedly preparing to announce the Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus. It could have a 5.5 inch screen.
3. Instagram is going to start showing users ads based on their Facebook profile. Ads can only be targeted using age, gender and country.
4. Pinterest is adding buy buttons. The buttons are going to be found on millions of pins on the site.
5. Apple CEO Tim Cook gave a speech where he hit out at Facebook and Google. He criticised other companies for using the personal information of their users.
6. Nintendo has denied that it’s going to use Android to power its next games console. However, the company has a history of denying rumours that later turn out to be true.
7. Apple’s upcoming TV service has reportedly been delayed and won’t launch at WWDC on Monday. That could push the launch back until 2016.
8. Facebook is opening an artificial intelligence lab in Paris. It already has two other labs researching the same thing.
9. Rapper Drake reportedly ditched Jay Z’s streaming service Tidal two days before it launched. He was meant to be one of the site’s investors, but instead is reportedly in talks with Apple.
10. Samsung is bringing its payments service to China and Europe. Samsung Pay will arrive later this year.