Good morning! Here’s the tech news you need to know this Monday.
1. Uber’s board has unanimously agreed to all of the company’s culture fixes. Ex-US attorney general Eric Holder submitted his report into Uber to the company’s board.
2. Microsoft has announced the Xbox One X, its most powerful Xbox yet. It costs $US500 (£392) in the United States, and can play 4K games.
3. Uber’s long-time chief business officer is reportedly going to resign on Monday. Emil Michael has played a pivotal but controversial role at the transportation firm.
4. The creator of Android explained how his new phone can take on Apple and Samsung. Business Insider spoke to Andy Rubin, who is now CEO of Essential.
5. Apple is laying the groundwork for a more advanced Apple TV. It now supports High Efficiency Video Coding.
6. Samsung just unveiled the widest computer monitor you can buy. It has a 49-inch display.
7. Jaguar Land Rover is investing in Lyft. Its mobility services business InMotion is investing $US25 million in the car hailing firm, CNBC reports.
8. Apple is offering podcast creators info on their listeners, Axios reports. The tech firm will give creators access to analytics.
9. Mercedes created the bus of the future. The semi-autonomous vehicle is called the “Future Bus.”
10. Brent Hoberman has unveiled a new $US60 million European startup fund. The Lastminute.com founder has created Firstminute Capital.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.