2. Facebook its own ad platform, Atlas. Facebook purchased Atlas from Microsoft earlier last year.
5. Undertone released its own programmatic platform, Virtuoso. The platform will have a programmatic direct offering and its own exchange.
6. Here’s a breakdown of what it costs to run a 30 second advertisement on a broadcast network. Football, “Big Bang Theory,” and “Scandal” are among the most expensive time slots.
8. Hedge fund Starboard Value is urging Yahoo to look into a merger with AOL. Starboard Value recently acquired a sizeable stake in Yahoo.
10. Starbucks has launched a brand-focused ad campaign that focuses on the company’s customers. The first 30 second for the “Meet Me At Starbucks” campaign says the ads were filmed in 28 countries in just 24 hours.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.