Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and other Silicon Valley tech executives gave a ton of money to charity last year.
The top 10 givers collectively donated more than $1.4 billion worth of stock.
Here’s who they are, courtesy of The Wall Street Journal.
- Mark Zuckerberg, CEO, Facebook – $498.8 million
- Pierre Omidyar, Founder, eBay – $441.3 million
- Sergey Brin, co-founder, Google – $222.9 million
- Larry Page, co-founder, Google – $185.6 million
- Larry Ellison, CEO, Oracle – $45.4 million
- Kavitark Ram Shiram, Board member, Google – $25 million
- Craig Ramsey, Director, Salesforce – $22.2 million
- Sheryl Sandberg, COO, Facebook – $9.9 million
- Lonnie Smith, Chairman, Intuitive Surgical – $7.1 million
- Charles Liang, Founder and CEO, Super Micro Computer – $5.2 million