Bank of America’s Stephen Suttmeier is out with a list of companies that combine two of their favourite themes: Global mega-caps and high yields.
They note that mega caps generally, are set for a long period of dominance reversing a long underperformance trend.
Photo: Bank of America
As for the high yielders, they are:
- BMW (Market Cap $55.5 5 billion, Dividend Yield 3.45%)
- ConocoPhillips (Market Cap $97.1 billion, Dividend Yield 3.46%)
- Du Pont (Market Cap $49.3 billion Dividend Yield 3.10%)
- GlaxoSmithKline (Market Cap $112.8 billion, Dividend Yield 5.50%)
- Imperial Tobacco (Market Cap $39.6 billion, Dividend Yield 4.24%)
- Nestle (Market Cap $202 billion, Dividend Yield 3.46%)
- Procter & Gamble (Market Cap: $184.9 billion, Dividend Yield 3.13%)
- Ricket Benckiser (Market Cap $40.6 billion, Dividend Yield 3.95%)
- Toronto Dominion (Market Cap $75.7 billion, Dividend Yield 3.47%)
- Vodafone Group (Market Cap $134.9 billion, Dividend Yield 5.88%)
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.