HedgeFundLIVE.com — As he is an expiring “Player” on the world scene and Hedge Fund Live is committed to keeping you informed of “Players” comings and goings, here is a quick Fidel Castro update. The Wall Street Journal says that he has had a number of epiphanies. He has recently commented that Nuclear Missiles are a bad thing. He apparently would like to see the use of money obsolete on the island of Cuba.
rumour also has it that he hopes to sell coffee machines with an added bonus of genetically bred miniature cows so you can squeeze a mini utter in your kitchen for milk. Yes it may seem that he has lost his mind. But in truth these are just recent examples of his usual antics. He has had a number of embarrassing moments over the years, which were clear signs of a dictator gone mad. Here are candid photos of him in 10 of compromising positions.
1. Castro Caught Flipping The Bird at Condoleezza
2. Fidel Caught at Scores, he was told, no touching the manager said
3. Fidel Shows off His New Pecs
4. Fidel trys to Get Steve Jobs attention, wants to do Apple commercials
5. Fidel failing to strike fear in the hearts of his fellow Cubans Hopes a Batman stuntman might help his image.
For remaining 5 craziest Fidel Castro moments, visit: http://www.hedgefundlive.com/blog/10-crazy-fidel-castro-moments-nuclear-misslesmini-cows-and-abolish-money
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.